Is it not a better idea to buy a ready-made company?
- It obviously depends on what each individual client needs and what is better for him.
- If you are in a hurry and want to start doing business right away, we would certainly recommend buying a ready-made company because the process of setting up a company takes about a week (this also depends on how quickly you deal with what is required of you).
- If you don’t want to deal with all the formalities involved in setting up a company (meeting a notary, paying the registered capital into the bank, meeting us, another meeting at the bank after setting up the company, registering the company with the tax authority), it would be better for you to buy a company that has already been founded.
- If you are not in a hurry, of course, have no problem paying the registered capital into the bank and are not worried about running around various authorities and dealing with paperwork, the best idea would be to set up a new company.
- If you would like an older company (set up a year ago, for example), the only option is to buy a ready-made company.
What is the procedure involved in setting up a company?
Contact us and tell us how you want your company to look.
- You can find everything you need to think about before setting up a company here.
- Or you can use our non-binding online form.
We will contact you right away and agree on the details of setting up the company with you.
- You can even set up a company from the comfort of your own home (by e-mail and post).
- All you have to do in person is go to the bank and pay the registered capital of your company.
Preparation of documents and subsequent handover of the documents you have signed
- We will prepare the documents required for you to set up a company and send them to you by e-mail.
- You sign them (authenticated signatures required) and return them to us, either in person or by post.
- We will then arrange a notarial deed and set up a trade for you at the trade licence office.
- Your task in the meantime is to pay the registered capital into any bank in the Czech Republic.
Payment for setting up a company is made in cash when handing over documents.
- If the sale goes through “remotely", payment is made by bank transfer into our account.
We will deal with entry in the Commercial Register.
- As soon as your trade has been set up (within around 3 days) and you have paid the registered capital (it is up to you how quickly this happens), we will arrange an entry in the Commercial Register (within around 5 days).
- The company can also be entered in the Commercial Register immediately for a surcharge (see here – link).
Registering a company with the competent tax authority
- A new company must be registered for income tax within 30 days of its entry in the Commercial Register and we will do this for you based on power of attorney.