What are the benefits of an SE?
- A more prestigious legal form of commercial company than a limited liability company.
- The registered office of the SE may be relocated to any country of the EU.
- If the SE has its registered office in the Czech Republic, the same regulations apply to it as to a joint stock company.
- Neither the members of company bodies nor the shareholders are liable for the liabilities of the company with their assets.
- The option of concealing the ownership structure – if there are two or more shareholders, they are not entered in the Commercial Register and it is not therefore publicly-known who is a shareholder in the SE.
- Low personnel demands – two people are sufficient (a member of the board of directors and a member of the supervisory board).
- Simple transfer of shares – bearer shares, which were transferred by simple handover alone, no longer exist; registered shares, however, are also simple to transfer to a new shareholder (by way of endorsement).
How to buy a ready-made SE
Choose a company from our list (or leave the choice to us).
- You will find a list of our SE here (link).
Contact us and tell us how you want your SE to look.
- Everything you need to think about before you buy is outlined below.
- Or you can use our non-binding online form (link here).
We will contact you right away and agree on the details of the sale with you.
- We are able to arrange everything at a meeting in person at our office.
- You can also buy a company from the comfort of your own home (by e-mail and post).
Payment for buying a company is made in cash when signing the relevant documents.
- If the sale goes through “remotely", payment is made by bank transfer into our account.
We will deal with entering changes in the Commercial Register.
- After signing the relevant documents, everything will be entered in the Commercial Register within five days.
- Changes can also be entered in the Commercial Register immediately for a surcharge (see here – link).
What to think about before you buy an SE
The name of the SE
- A ready-made SE already has a name entered in the Commercial Register.
- You can either leave the name as it is or change it when you buy.
- Here you can check whether the name you would like already exists (link here).
The registered office of the SE
- A ready-made SE already has a specific address entered in the Commercial Register.
- When you buy an SE, we will relocate the registered office to your address (the owner of the property in question must sign consent to the location of the registered office on its premises – we will write up the document), or we can provide you with a registered office at one of our addresses (choice of addresses here – link).
The trade of the SE
- A ready-made SE already has an unqualified trade in place (all 80 lines of work – list of lines of work here – link).
- We are able to set up a different trade for you (qualified, permit-requiring), but in this case you need to provide documents proving that you are eligible to carry out the given trade.
The governing bodies of the SE
- A ready-made SE already has governing bodies entered in the Commercial Register.
- These governing bodies are removed on the date on which you buy the SE and your own people are appointed to the governing bodies in their place.
- A natural person or a legal person may be a governing body.
- It might be one and the same person as a shareholder, although this is not a requirement.
- If you wish to have more than one governing body in the SE, you will need to specify how they act (independently or collectively, with any restrictions).
- We are able to provide you with governing bodies (see nominee services – link here).
The shareholder in the SE
- Our ready-made SE have a single shareholder entered in the Commercial Register.
- All of our SE are owned by Společnosti pro vás SE.
- You, or the person that you specify, will become the new shareholder on the date of buying the SE (when signing the contract on the transfer of shares).
- A natural person or a legal person may be a shareholder.
- If you want more than one shareholder in the SE, the stakes which they each own in the SE must be determined.
Shares in the SE
- A Societas Europaea may only issue registered shares in the Czech Republic (bearer shares no longer exist).
- Our SE have 20 shares, each of a par value of € 6,000.
- The value of the shares and of the registered capital in Czech koruna is converted according to the exchange rate on the date of setting up the SE (each SE therefore has a different registered capital in CZK).
- The number of shares can be changed in line with your requirements when you buy the SE.
The registered capital in the SE
- Our ready-made SE already have their registered capital of € 120,000 fully paid-up.
- It is also possible to create a SE with higher registered capital (in line with your requirements).