Why is it a good idea to buy a company that already exists?
You can begin doing business right away – you become the owner and managing director of the company as soon as you sign a contract on the purchase of the company with us.
All formalities have already been taken care of – the company is already entered in the Commercial Register, has paid-up registered capital, has an unqualified trade set up for it, has a bank account and is registered with the competent tax authority, meaning that you don’t need to deal with any of this.
You have a choice of many companies – we always have a large number of companies from which you can choose. We will then change the name, registered office, managing director, member or other particulars of the company as you require during the sale process.
How to buy a ready-made company
Choose a company from our list (or leave the choice to us).
- Everything that you need to think about before buying a company can be found on the page for the relevant form of company (limited liability company (s.r.o.), joint stock company (a.s.), SE).
- Or you can use our non-binding online form (link here).
Contact us and tell us how you want your company to look.
- You can use our online form (link here). We will contact you right away and agree on the details of the sale with you.
- We are able to arrange everything at a meeting in person at our office.
- You can also buy a company from the comfort of your own home (by e-mail and post).
Payment for buying a company is made in cash when signing the relevant documents.
- If the sale goes through “remotely", payment is made by bank transfer into our account. We will deal with entering changes in the Commercial Register.
- After signing the relevant documents, everything will be entered in the Commercial Register within five days.
- Changes may also be entered immediately, for a surcharge.